Thursday 28 February 2013

Logo Ideas

Each member of our group had to come up with ideas for logos for our institution, the two pictures below are ideas which I came up with.
The name of our production company is 'Gazelle Productions', so I used to colours of a Gazelle and the habitat it lives in to create this simple logo. I used a font which I thought would be appropriate for the name of out production company, I like the font as it isn't that simple therefore making up for the simplisity of the background which I used.
The next design is for Two-Bit Tailor Pictures and I have used 4 pictures of a suit, as suits link in with tailors. The logo is once again simple but also effective as it has a sense of whit as it links in with the idea of suits and tailoring. I like the way this design contains many colours as it brightens up the mood of an opening, also the colour of the font matches the background making it look seethrough.

Posted by Abbey N






No comments:

Post a Comment